Israel Wayne is the author of the books:
Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview (out-of-print, Wisdom’s Gate, 2000)
Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to Family-Based Discipleship (out-of-print, Wisdom’s Gate, 2012)
Questions God Asks: Unlocking the Wisdom of Eternity (New Leaf Press, 2014)
Questions Jesus Asks: Where Divinity Meets Humanity (New Leaf Press, 2015)
Co-Author of Pitchin’ A Fit! Overcoming Angry & Stressed-Out Parenting (New Leaf Press, 2016)
Answers for Homeschooling: Top 25 Questions Critics Ask (Master Books, 2018)
Raising Them Up – Parenting for Christians (New Leaf Press, 2020)
Author of a small group curriculum entitled, Is Christianity Arrogant? (Randall House Publishers, 2011).
Contributing author for the book: IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America (Master Books, 2012).
Contributing author to the study notes of The KJV Prophecy Study Bible (Barbour Publishing, 2016).
Contributing author for the book: Deceivers: Exposing Evil Seducers (New Leaf Press, 2018)
Israel has written articles for:
Revive Magazine, New American Magazine, Answers (Answers in Genesis), UnChained, Biblical Worldview, The Baptist Banner, Above Rubies, Home School Digest, The Old Schoolhouse, Home School Enrichment, Brush Arbor Quarterly, Illinois Family Institute, LifeWay.com, CrossWalk.com, ChristianPost.com, iBelieve.com, ChristianBook.com, Christianity.com, BraveHeartedGospel.com, WorldviewWeekend.com and many others.
Israel has been interviewed on:
American Family Radio (AFR), Family Radio Network, Moody Broadcasting, NPR affiliates, Information Radio Network (IRN), TCT Television Network, a PBS affiliate, LeSEA TV Broadcasting Network, Sky Angel Network, Urban Family Talk, and more.
Israel has been a guest on radio & TV shows like: “Point of View” w/ Kerby Anderson, “Revival our Hearts” with Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth, “The Harvest Show” (TV), “Issues in Education” w/ Bob & Geri Boyd, “The Janet Mefford Show,” “Airing the Addisons” and “The Hamilton Corner” (AFR), “Real Life” (TV), “CrossTalk” w/ Jim Schneider, “Generations” with Kevin Swanson, and many others.
- Served as a Story Consultant for the independent Christian film: Come What May.
- Israel was interviewed on the films, IndoctriNation, Escaping Common Core & Schoolhouse Rocked: The Homeschool Revolution.
- Israel and his wife, Brook, were featured on the DVD by Dr. S.M. Davis entitled, God’s Plan for Finding a Mate.
- Involved in helping to launch the OneCry.org initiative by Life Action Ministries.
- Produced and narrated the audiobook of At the Altar of Sexual Idolatry by Steve Gallagher (Pure Life Ministries).
- International: Israel spoke at two homeschooling conferences and a school in Osaka, Tokyo and Sendai, Japan in 2009, and Hakuba in 2016. He has also spoken in Guadalajara, Mexico, St. Petersburg, Russia; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Red Deer, Alberta; and Ontario, Canada.
Check out some of Israel’s past articles: