Israel Wayne is the author of the books Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview, Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to Family-Based Discipleship, Questions God Asks, Questions Jesus Asks and co-author of Pitchin’ A Fit! Overcoming Angry & Stressed-Out Parenting (with his wife Brook). Also, coming soon: Education: Does God Have an Opinion? A Biblical Apologetic for Christian Education & Homeschooling.
Israel has written articles for:
Revive Magazine, Answers (AIG), UnChained, Biblical Worldview, The Baptist Banner, Above Rubies, Home School Digest, The Old Schoolhouse, Home School Enrichment, Brush Arbor Quarterly, LifeWay.com, CrossWalk.com, ChristianPost.com, iBelieve.com, ChristianBook.com, Christianity.com, BraveHeartedGospel.com, WorldviewWeekend.com and many others.
Israel has been interviewed on:
American Family Radio Network, Family Radio Network, Moody Broadcasting, National Public Radio, Information Radio Network, TCT Television Network, a PBS affiliate, LeSEA TV Broadcasting Network, Sky Angel Network and more.
- Served as a Story Consultant for the independent Christian film: “Come What May.”
- Israel was interviewed on the film, IndoctriNation.
- Israel and his wife, Brook, were featured on the DVD by Dr. S.M. Davis entitled, “God’s Plan for Finding a Mate.”
- Engineered the audio drama, Pirates of the Cranium by Joyful Kids Ministries.
- Involved in helping to launch the OneCry.org initiative by Life Action Ministries.
- Produced and narrated the audio book of At the Altar of Sexual Idolatry by Steve Gallagher (Pure Life Ministries).
- Spoke at two homeschooling conferences and a school in Osaka, Tokyo and Sendai, Japan in 2009, and Hakuba in 2016. He has also spoke in Guadalajara, Mexico, Winnepeg, Manitoba and Ontario, Canada.
Check out some of Israel’s past articles: