Vol. 1: Religions in today’s culture seem to be multiplying. Have you ever wondered why certain religions believe and practice what they do? Or how they view the Bible? This volume delves into these and other engaging questions, such as:
- How can a Christian witness to people in these religions?
- Do these other religions believe in creation and a Creator?
- How do we deal with these religions from a biblical authority perspective?
Many religions and cults discussed in this first volume openly affirm that the Bible is true, but then something gets in their way. And there is a common factor every time—man’s fallible opinions. In one way or another the Bible gets demoted, reinterpreted, or completely ignored. Man’s ideas are used to throw the Bible’s clear teaching out the window while false teachings are promoted.
This book is a must for laymen, church leaders, teachers, and students to understand the trends in our culture and around the world where certain religions dominate, helping you discern truth and guard your faith. When you understand a religion’s origins and teachings, you are in a better position to know how to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ as you take the good news to those in false religions.
Vol. 2: Religions of the Far East like Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age have been gaining a foothold in the Western world. We even see witchcraft on the rise and paganism infiltrating the minds of the next generation–even in Christian homes! Why is that? How can a Christian respond? We already know how the one true God has responded, and in this title you will learn:
- How a Christian can effectively witness for Christ
- How to refute these false religions
- What it truly is that these religions teach and why
The Christ follower should be set at ease knowing that all other gods are false as the all-knowing God of Scripture has revealed that He is the only God. Therefore, this volume dives into these styles of religions and looks at their origins and their basic tenets as well as why they fall so short.
Understanding the basic tenets of these religions helps the Bible believer see the flaws in these philosophies. In this way one can better discern how to be an effective witness for Jesus Christ while standing on the authority of the Bible.
Vol. 3: This final book in the series focuses on the atheistic or humanistic type of religions. It would be one of the most valuable for the church in the Western World where anti-god and pro-evolution religions are beginning to explode, for it was written to refute those religions and show how they fail. Unlike most books on world religions, this title dives into the secular humanistic religions. The book starts with God’s Word as the absolute authority. In doing so, God becomes our guide to refute false religions.
- Humanistic religions are all around us and we need to be able to spot their tenets and oppose them instead of allowing them to subtly infiltrate our Christianity and undermine us from within
- We need to know how to refute these humanistic religions and cults
- We need to know how to effectively present the gospel to people who have been deceived by humanistic religions and cults
Poster: This detailed chart presents a generalized timeline of when various religions split off from God’s Word. It also depicts the church splits since the apostolic age and denominational breakdown since the Reformation. This powerful poster puts religions, cults, and church variations into one fascinating reference.