A must-read devotional for families and school teachers who wish to pursue inspirational, Christian living! We cannot expect our children to develop foundational, virtuous characteristics by osmosis. It takes dedication and deliberateness to grow into godly adults (and remain so!) Here is a fun, thought-provoking tool to help you lead our student(s) on the straight and narrow path.
Your family will:
- Explore Scripture and engage in meaningful discussion.
- Grow in godly qualities, discovering how to implement them into their daily lives.
- Understand how to deal with less-desired traits.
- Learn how they can best imitate and follow Christ.
Teach from Love is an encouraging, valuable resource to draw families together and closer to God. Gather for as few as ten minutes or enjoy extended times of family discussion and learning. Pursue true Christian living together, and in the future your children will recall and appreciate this valuable time of connection.
How best can we follow Jesus? Emulate Christ in character!
TEACH FROM LOVE on:
- Scripture: Explore examples and stories daily, and delve into the discussion!
- Attentiveness and Dedication: Show someone their importance by offering your undivided attention.
- Patience and Humility: How is patience the opposite of anger? How does humility help with patience?